Thursday 12 February 2009

The Narrower Topic: Save Money on Groceries




Instead of a broad topic of frugal living, the narrower topic for the speech is "Save Money on Groceries." The reasons for this direction are:
  • Everyone needs to shop for groceries for food and staples,

  • I have presented several similar speeches before, so I know where some of the sources are,

  • It appeals to almost every audience member, and

  • It may lend itself to specific visual aids during the presentation

I believe that this topic may be further refined in order to stay within the 12-15 minutes time limit. For now, I have changed the blog title and will post related articles on the blog. What do you think? Please feel free to share your topic selection strategies.

Thanks to Cynthia for your suggestion. It is a good direction that I will use for a future speech.

No comments:

Post a Comment